I’M UPSET THAT I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS.

I’M UPSET THAT I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS.:'( :( πŸ˜“πŸ˜°πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺ
I feel so anxiously scared about whether I can fit to the bridal gown…::'( :( πŸ˜“πŸ˜°πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺ
You know I can't afford to CUSTOMIZE those beautiful princess gown. I can only afford to rent…
But you know when you rent, only have limited size!:'( :( πŸ˜“
What if…




What if...it doesn't fit? I dont want to wear simple gown...I want bridal gown. Full stop.
Last 2 month, I don't eat much, I jogged, I did yoga. I even subscribed to the gym membership.
I did it! I lost 3 kilosss…
But still I found the fats at my thigh and waist did not changed! I don't know why?:'( :( πŸ˜“πŸ˜°πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺ
I tried to wear the dress but when I looked at the mirror, I saw those flabby fats. I still look AUNTIES at the aged of 40s. I was frustrated until someone show me Islalisa and I did not take much time to buy, I tried and exactly 1 minutes after I put it on. I feel that a new of me.
Those flabby fats gone and my waist and thigh is shaping nicely. I put on the bridal gown. Wow! Happiness… I could not feel so excited till I cried that I look so gorgeous front of mirror. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜
26 July, my wedding ceremony I can feel so confident to walk together with my husband side by side. My face is glowing with happiness, especially when my husband could not stop looking at me, and hold my hand so tightly and kissed me.
Already 3 months I still wear the corset, It feel so comfort and the material is so long lasting. I weight 95 kilo and by the time i scale back, now I am at 80 kilos. i just want to say for women with overweight, please do not feel so upset, be happy and always know that you always deserve to be happy like anyone else. Thats my story. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜- Laila Singapore.

Try Islalisa Corset click here http://islalisacorset.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pad Wanita Herba Wangi VS Pad Sintetik? Mana yang bagus?

Banyak jenama bercakap tentang bagaimana pad organik / tampon hebat tanpa racun dan peluntur klorin, tetapi mereka hampir tidak bercakap ten...