Berdebat Islam Vs Kristian





I dont understand trinity (myself)πŸ€”
*Its like I am the father, I am also a son to my father, I am the brother of the father😊
*Ok.. i can understand what you said, we can be many selves. Like I can be the mother, the sister, a daugther😊But if I bring my son now, I cannot say my son is me! people think I am crazyπŸ˜‚ my son and I is totally different entity.
*No! you dont really understandπŸ˜…
God and the creation of God is totally different.😐
*Yes, you see in Islam is so simple and logic. God is one and He is the creator of all entire universe
Because we are borned with sinned that cause from Adam. Adam supposed to obey God, we shall be in the heaven, because of him, all son of Adam is sinned so Jesus came as so of God to sacrifice his son so we can have relationship with God.😊
*God sacrifice his son? You mean Jesus is God and God sacrifice himself?πŸ€” Since Jesus is son of God and Jesus is God. So why confuse people saying son of God? Just said God Jesus sacrifice himself as God for himself to the human. πŸ€”
Do you believe Jesus was crucified?😊
Yes.
He died?
Yes
Your God dead?πŸ€”
No. He is eternal, after 3 days he woke up from grave and alive again.😊
Do you have proof in bible?πŸ€” Because i also read bible but i dont find such things that Jesus alive 3 days after death.
Yes. It was mentioned by the followers of Jesus, that he met Jesus again.😊
But who wrote the bible? if it is his followers, but not Jesus own words☹️

(He repeat again regarding salvation)
You know why God created us because He need a relationship with human.
You mean God need relationship? He is God! God do not anything and depend to anything in Islam.
Oh! God want to have relationship with us. (he corrected the wording)
Ok I understand that. Yes, we need relationship with God actually.....


---------------iklan------------------
Anda mengalami Masalah Pengurusan Keewangan? Dapatkan khidmat konsultasi Takaful, Hibah, Wasiat dan Perancangan Persaraan secara percuma sebelum anda buat keputusan. Buat keputusan yang bijak! Survey dahulu.
Hubungi (Rahmah Financial Service Consultant) 014 6377649 atau tekan link bawah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pad Wanita Herba Wangi VS Pad Sintetik? Mana yang bagus?

Banyak jenama bercakap tentang bagaimana pad organik / tampon hebat tanpa racun dan peluntur klorin, tetapi mereka hampir tidak bercakap ten...